- Identify when you are in shock. (read this)
- Identify the level of shock you are experiencing on a scale of 0‒10.
- Do one or more exercise listed below.
- Check your level of shock after each exercise to make sure it’s working for you. If not, choose another exercise.
Do one of the following exercises and recheck your level of shock after each exercise or repetition of an exercise to make sure the level is going down and to figure out what works for you.
- Stop and go through the 5 senses exercise (below) to get more present in the room.
- As you focus on the shock, imagine as you exhale that the shock energy is released out your fingertips, out your toe tips, and with your breath. Inhale through your nose and exhale slowly through your mouth at least five times as you imagine this.
- Do the Adrenal Sweep (below) at least five times.
- Ground yourself by doing one or all of the following exercises:
- Stand and vibrate up and down by bending and straightening your knees.
- Dig your toes and feet into a carpet, focusing on the bottom of your feet.
- Spoon the bottom of your feet with the back bowl of a stainless steel spoon from the heal to the toes (Stephanie Eldringhoff).
- Hook Up
To clear parasympathetic shock, you need to work with someone who has cleared his or her own shock and who can walk you gently and carefully through that process. This cannot be done on your own.
If you would like help to clear shock from your system, please contact me.
5 Senses Exercise
- Look around the room and name 5 things that you see.
- Pay attention to physical feelings (your clothes, sitting on the chair, tight muscles, etc.) and name 5 things that you physically feel.
- Listen and see if you can identify 5 sounds.
- Smell the air and see if you can identify any smells.
- Focus on your mouth and see if there is any taste in your mouth.
Adrenal Sweep (@2012 Suzanne Morris)
Your adrenals sit on top of your kidneys. To find their location, touch your back and find the bottom of your ribs. Your kidneys sit behind the bottom of your ribs in back. Move your hands slightly up and you have your adrenals.
- Place your fingertips on either side of your spine with your hands over your adrenals (lower ribcage) and inhale.
- Sweep around your ribs to your side, move your fingertips forward, and continue to sweep your front ribs until your fingertips touch in front.
- Bring your palms together and exhale as you throw the energy off your body to the front by opening your palms and moving them away from your body. (Try not to do this at anyone.)
While breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth at least three times do one of the following:
- Place a finger in your belly button and on your forehead between and slightly above the beginning of your eyebrows (third eye.)
- Place a finger in your belly button and on the base of your skull (occiput).
- Place a finger in your belly button and on the very top of your head (crown).