CELL PHONES, ELECTROMAGNETIC FREQUENCIES (EMFs) & RADIO FREQUENCIES (RFs)
Cell phones have changed the world as much as the Internet did and faster. They can be a wonderful tool, but they have also affected our bodies and behavior in negative ways.
We are literally becoming addicted to our cell phones because of how the radiation affects our bodies. We can’t be still or internally quiet. Many people can’t turn off or not respond to their cell phone. We are losing boundaries with ourselves and others. See my articles on:
- How to Have a Healthy Relationship with Your Cell Phone
- Cell Phone Security, Rules, and Principles
- Cell Phone Etiquette
Cell phones use radio frequencies (RFs) and emit electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs). I have done some reading on what EMFs and RFs do to our bodies and brains. I believe using cell phones is one reason we now have more ADD, ADHD, Alzheimer’s, Asperger’s, autism, cancer, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, MS, Parkinson’s, etc.
Here are some articles I wrote that I hope you find helpful.
- EMF & RF Information ‒ includes a simple explanation of EMFs and RFs, how they work, and their effects on our bodies.
- Safer Cell Phone Use – to help limit the negative effects on our bodies and brains.
- Books and Websites on EMF & RF ‒ if you are interested in learning more.
One mom did a great cell phone contract with her son, and you can find it here.
I think cell phones can be a wonderful tool when used carefully and judiciously. Hopefully the information I have provided will help you change your relationship with your cell phone in healthy ways.